Friday, January 20, 2012

January Fun

This is my first entry here in the blog world. I am excited to share my family experiences with you. I have 4 great kids and they are always coming up with very creative ways to play and here is one of them.

 Playing dress up with halloween costumes is one of their favorites! Here my daughter is the horse and she is trying to hold up her three brothers! 




Superheroes for the day!


Isaiah is attempting to make Julean fly

Our new kindle keeps Matthias busy while we do school. Love having two boys close in age they are so cute together!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! welcome to the blog world. I hope you find the time to keep up with it...even if you have to play catch up every other month (that's what I do) - it is so worth it and fun to look back, especially when you are making a scrapbook, you can look at the details...anyway, looking forward to reading about your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see pictures of your kids more often :) YAY :)

    ReplyDelete